• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

How come this site dosen't recognize VIROQUA, WISCONSIN as a city???

I go to the 'review vendors'/write a review & put in Viroqua, WI as the 'city/state' & it keeps saying that I have to enter it/it's required...  I didn't know that Viroqua WASN'T a city.

Regardless, I'll just write it here then.

We had our reception & Dance at the Firehouse in Viroqua & it was AMAZING!  Their staff practicly bent over backwards to accomidate us & help us with whatever we wanted/needed, even agreed to bring out what was left of the food from the reception, at the dance, by the end of the night it was nearly gone!  The only thing we had to bring in extra was our cake(s).  

We were able to get in the morning before the wedding and stay/decorate as long as we needed to then the day after we stopped in to get our left over flowers (what our guests didn't take with them/we took them to the cemetaries) and collected our candles & 'rentals', they took down the rest & put them in the totes we left for them.

ANYONE in the Viroqua area planning a wedding, chek them out!  You'll pretty much have to book 2 yrs ahead but it's well worth it!!!  Thanks again Chad & crew!!!