• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

There are not enough hours in the day!

There just aren't.  I am so flippin' overwhelmed.  I have tons to do and not enough time to do it all in.  I'm trying to take it one day at a time. But geez, I need the days to slow down.

How are you all doing? 

Re: There are not enough hours in the day!

• overwhelmed too but i don't even know what to do at this point.. i need to make a list of things that i can do this weekend because i need to get stuff done. i feel like it'll end up being like in school when i have a huge project and i decide to do it the night before... i REALLY don't want that to happen!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • nyreknyrek member
    1000 Comments
    I'm feeling rather overwhelmed, too.  But I'm taking off almost the whole week before the wedding so I know I can finish up last minute stuff then.  Do you have any time you could take off work to help?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • I'm taking off a couple of days before the wedding and I've been tackling things a little at a time.  I'm sure it'll all get done (or most of it anyway), but in the meantime I need a drink!
  • I don't know how you're doing it, bbyckes. I threw a BBQ at my house for my fiance's birthday a couple of years ago, and I just about had an aneurysm. I can't imagine having my wedding at my house.
  • I feel so lucky to be a teacher- my last day is June 22, so I'll have lots of time after then.  My mom is also a teacher, so she and I plan on getting lots done during those last 18 days!   This is helping me be less stressed, or just procrastinate, depending on your perspective.
  • Aww you will get it done.  I applaud you for taking on the task at throwing the wedding at your home. I can't imagine all the extra work that is involved!  I'm sure everything will get done in time, and it will be beautiful! 

I just looked at your Bio for the first time, and was amazed at how much work you have done so far! The invites, favors, labels, menu.....you have been busy! Even your Bio is insane! I haven't even had the time to make one of those!  I LOVE your vision for your backyard wedding. It's going to be beautiful, and so full of love!

Oh, and your menu rocks. I want an invite just so I can come eat!
  • If it makes you feel any better, you ALWAYS have things done before me! It will all get done, and anything that doesn't wasn't important!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards