• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

Finally back and MARRIED!!

Hey Ladies, Its been quite a while since i've been able to get online especially onto TK. I wanted to tell you ladies all about my Big Day. The morning started out ok until my flowers were delivered and were missing 2 DOZEN roses in my bouquet. So my mom callled the florist and insisted they fix it, they said they couldn't she said my husband will be there in 10 mintues and isn't leaving until the bouquet matches what our contract says. Dad called 45 minutes later and said it was fixed and 100% better, and it was. Tears finally stopped.

The rest of the morning went very well, everyone got to church ontime and theceremony started right at 11:30 (and all 4 kids walked down the aisle flawlessly!!) The ceremony couldn't have been more perfect, well maybe they could have mopped the floor so my train didn't turn black (I mean seriously black that the photographer had to tuck my train under in spots for the black to not show in pics)

We then went in the limo to Mighty Taco (a Buffalo, NY taco place where Hubby and I went on one of our first dates) We went inside in our dresses, ordered food and ate inside and had people staring at us LOL it wa GREAT! We took a few pictures then went to the park for formal pictures. We once again got a ton of great pictures. When we were done at the park we had 3 hours before we had to be at the reception and didn't want to just drive around in the Limo. One of the uys jokingly said let's go to the batting cages or putt-putt. I said if the Limo driver will take us then lets go! and we did. We went to a local mini-golf place and played 18 holes. Everyone got a hole in 1 each time!!! It was so memorable that I couldn't imagine having done anything different.

Reception time comes and the DJ doesn't have out intro music with him, he's waiting for someone to bring it, so we started a little late but when we had the music it went perfectly! Hubby and I came into the Buffalo Sabres Theme song! Everyone LOVED it!! During dinner, the back of my dress ripped!!!  it was maybe 2 inches long and it was my zipper ripping away from the seam. I didn't think it was that bad and continued on with my night. During Boot Scootin' Boogie I felt something rip again and my dress ripped about another 6 inches!! I didn't care though. I had my mom and MIL put a giant saftey pin in it and continued on with my night!!

I really couln't have asked for a more perfect day!!! Hubby and I even got to go on a week long HM but I'll tell you ladies about that another time!!! Hope everyone else's weddings went as perfectly and now we're ALL MRS!!! YAY!~ You ladies can find me on Facebook to see some pics- My name is Amy Drew
Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
TTC OUR first
BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally back and MARRIED!!

• Congrats and welcome back.  Today is my first day back on too and your dress ripping story reminded me that my dress (halter style) kept coming unsnapped during my reception.  Had to have happened around 5 times!  I was never exposed (thank god for the built in cups) but kept telling everyone I was having my Janet Jackson moment! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards