Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Hi everyone! I've been hanging out on the NEY board and figured I'd come and post on here as well.  BF and I have been together for almost 7 years, we live together, and still NEY.  Feel free to ask questions if you'd like :)
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Newbie

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  It doesn't seem like there are many girls around here this afternoon, but hopefully next week it will pick up. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome AD!  We have a couple NEY girls on this board.  I was with my FI for 7+ years when we got engaged.  Our 8 yr dating anniversary was Monday.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (and we lived together for 5 years... so I feel ya!!)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I've seen you over on the NEY boards, as I am one myself, heh. Been together almost 5 years, living together for 3, and bought a house together almost 2 years ago. Craziness. Going on a long vaca next month so *maybe* I'll have something sparkly to show off when we get back, heh.

RA - 8 years! Holy crap! I don't think I can wait another 3 years, lol. I think some of my urge to get married is because I'm turning 30 this year though. Fun fun. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've been living togther for almost 5 years.  We had an apartment for 3 and we've been in our house for almost 2.  We had "the talk" about getting married recently (we've always talked about getting married one day, this was just the more serious talk) and he said he's been thinking lately about how/when/where so I'm trying to be patient and not think about it.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I wsa with my FI for 7 years before he proposed and will be together 8 years by the time we get married. We've lived together for 6 years and have owned a house for justover 2. You're definintely not alone! I was actually surprised when he proposed - I was thinking we had another few years of "dating" before he even started thinking about marriage.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CleverGirl01CleverGirl01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome. Hopefully this board will be filled with new people. Most of us are tired of the same people posting over and over again. It's time for some new blood.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_newbie-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a061ba18-c340-4b9d-a78f-bb57742f6867Post:4a68b5a2-0b91-4c6a-9a92-dbb64a9f66ce">Re: Newbie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome. Hopefully this board will be filled with new people. Most of us are tired of the same people posting over and over again. It's time for some new blood.
    Posted by CleverGirl01[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jamy0807Jamy0807 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too. I'm tired of all the same people posting the same boring things. It's the circle of life. It's time for a lot of these girls to move on too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome.
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome to the boards! Most of the girls on here are a great resource, not only for WR but for NWR stuff too. :)

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully all the trolls will go away so people can post and not worry about having their post deleted for no reason at all. Which is why it's been dead lately.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_newbie-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a061ba18-c340-4b9d-a78f-bb57742f6867Post:1766c6b7-e9cc-4f81-9421-026d044a5b93">Re: Newbie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully all the trolls will go away so people can post and not worry about having their post deleted for no reason at all. Which is why it's been dead lately.
    Posted by Cackle6[/QUOTE]

*LIKE*
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards