Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Recomend you rehersal Dinner locations?

I am looking for my wedding location but with 30 guests I am having trouble finding a decent location but that will not drawf my small guest list.

Any recomendations.

I am out by Pottstown, family in Allentown area.

Re: Recomend you rehersal Dinner locations?

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine at Patagonia. It was really nice inside, bright colors. They have a pond with fish. Two separate rooms, and the food was delicious. http://patagoniabarandgrill.com/

We had about 30 people and filled the upstairs very nicely. They had a table where I was able to put all of our gifts as well. Very friendly. I highly rec.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Are you looking more for the Pottstown area or the Allentown area?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    MrsJPalamarMrsJPalamar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Closer to the area would be a plus to save on driving as with a winter wedding there is not a ton of time with sunlight.
  • Options
    aspecialmatchaspecialmatch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kimberton Inn outside of Phoenixville.  Beautiful place and wonderful food.  Cutillos in Pottstown does a nice job.  Coventry Tea Room is charming and right outside of Pottstown.  I don't know Allentown at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest Cutillo's also. We go there for a lot of family dinners. We also just had my sister's bach. party there and they were very easy to deal with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards