Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: PSA- boudoir contest

• Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This slighty makes me want to go through all my self pics and enter...hmm...
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to enter my mom. It sucks it's a FB vote thing, as I'd rather it be a surprise for her... but I'm doing it anyway. When I got it done, she really wanted to do one for my dad (a less exposed/adult version) but she can't afford it. TY
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_psa-boudoir-contest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a2b1fba4-8ae3-4e76-bb2a-e47eb1bc7b08Post:99586640-c095-40f2-a784-766328a6ab67">Re: PSA- boudoir contest</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to enter my mom. It sucks it's a FB vote thing, as I'd rather it be a surprise for her... but I'm doing it anyway. When I got it done, she really wanted to do one for my dad (a less exposed/adult version) but she can't afford it. TY
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

BP - This is AWESOME
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm I want to enter this...

I dont think I have any sexy self photos of myself though
    :(
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jesster - I just put a normal one of my mom.. as I don't have any sexy picture sof her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_psa-boudoir-contest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a2b1fba4-8ae3-4e76-bb2a-e47eb1bc7b08Post:582ef8d7-927d-408a-942b-84ded64ff24b">Re: PSA- boudoir contest</a>:
    [QUOTE]BP- you have sexy self portraits of your mom?
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

No... I just put a self portrait of her that I had. she's holding my nephew and my dad's in the background... but I wanted to enter her. If I had the money, I'd pay for her to get one done, but I don't so this is my only idea..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She deserves a day for her hair/mu to get done and feel pretty/sexy. She's the best mom in the world.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_psa-boudoir-contest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a2b1fba4-8ae3-4e76-bb2a-e47eb1bc7b08Post:7ec39ceb-41ba-4450-84ee-2864275916ae">Re: PSA- boudoir contest</a>:
    [QUOTE]hmmm I want to enter this... I dont think I have any sexy self photos of myself though :(
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Ditto
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI sent me this today - as Erin is our planner - little does he know I'm booked with Jenn for THIS THURSDAY!

EDIT:  I'd vote for BP's mom...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards