Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: how long?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For me, it was about a week and a half - 10 days I think
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I might just not do it tmro, cuz if I do it tmro, and it comes back before the wedidng that will be a big stupid pain in my ass. lol ughhhh!!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair grows obxniously fast so it was like the next day ...
    ;)
    Just kidding

it was like a week and a half - ish
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Completely gone?  Depends on where in the growth cycle your other hair is when you wax.  Sometimes other hair comes up a few days later.  

I would say a good week it looks great.  Then the hair is much finer when it come back.  I love waxing, I have been doing my pits for years and the hair grows in finer and sparser now.  

I had my last Brazilian 4 weeks ago and was supposed to go again this week, but am going next week instead.  It has hair, but it's as thick as it was when I broke my foot and didn't go in for over 2 months.  

If you like the results keep going back as the more often you go back the less it hurts, because you will have less hair.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea... by the end of my HM, I was starting to see some re-growth. I got my wax 3 days before the wedding I think....
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_long-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a44fad9a-3f86-47a4-b04d-932b295a85c3Post:63faefbe-4daa-4c29-9183-00c8e0d4ab91">Re: how long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea... by the end of my HM, I was starting to see some re-growth. I got my wax 3 days before the wedding I think....
    Posted by Madam A[/QUOTE]

same here.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV- thanks!

I just called to switch the waxing to 6 days before my wedding. any closer might be too close for me. lol 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am not help to the OP but have my own question.

How often do you go? and what do you do when hair starts to grow back and you want to go to the beach? Your not supposed to shave right?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I go every 4 weeks for a Brazilian.  

I do my own pits now.  I used to get them done, but now the hair so so fine I get Veet strips and do them myself.  
    I will get them done before my wedding though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to get my underarms done. I shave in the morning they are hairy by noon. Sorry I am gross.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was always way longer than that.  I guess I just have slow growth.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_long-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a44fad9a-3f86-47a4-b04d-932b295a85c3Post:65847b39-7c8c-470c-8239-be7eed9251e4">Re: how long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really want to get my underarms done. I shave in the morning they are hairy by noon. Sorry I am gross.
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One more Follow-up:  Where to go for a Brazilian? 
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kris-  I went to Erica at Style Master in Frazer last week for the first time.  My Friend recommended her.  She was good and didn't make you feel uncomfortable at all.  She just talked to you about whatever to keep your mind off of everything going on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto nicole and jess. sad face.

kris - I am not sure where you're at but I have gone to Pure Spa in Ambler and I love it there. They use the hard (blue) wax and the girls are really nice and make you feel really comfortable (as comfortable as you can with your leg up in the air anyway)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards