Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bridal Shop Suggestions

I'm looking for suggestions for bridal shops in the Delaware/Philadelphia area that carry a wide selection of designers like Jim Hjelm, Maggie Sottero, Reem Acra, Justin Alexander, Allure etc.  I originally wanted to go to Kleinfelds in NYC, but I don't want to have to keep traveling up there for fittings and don't really know of any amazing local seamstresses.  Any suggestions would be welcome.  I am a little unsure of what kind of dress I want so I need someplace that will have a large selection of styles and designers.

Re: Bridal Shop Suggestions

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to travel, I recommend Wedding Belles Boutique in Northfield, NJ, near Atlantic City.  They have a lot of the designers you mentioned:

http://www.weddingbellesboutique.com/Bridal.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Myself and paprika got our dresses at The Bridal and Tuxedo Shoppe in Newark DE.  They have Maggie Sottero, Private Collection, Alfred Angelo, Sophia Tollie, and I think that's it.  They also carry the new Alfred Angelo Disney princess line.  I had a WONDERFUL experience there... and I recommend them to anyone.

www.bridal-and-tuxedo.com
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I second Recovering. I know I posted on the DE board for you, but definitely check them out.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried on an amazing reem acra dress this past weekend at bijou boutique in suburban square in ardmore!! They have a huge selection of dresses there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards