Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Magnet Street Ladies...

Where in the world did you find a coupon code that actually worked??? 

FI likes magnet street better than the vista print designs so I gave in and will put out the extra bucks but only if I have a coupon (there's only so many "extra bucks" to go around).  Otherwise, vistaprint it is.  I'm already late and would love if someone could give me a coupon website that's not going to waste my time.

Thanks!!  Can't wait til I can move on from these STD posts!
Photobucket

Re: Magnet Street Ladies...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/magnetstreet.com

Ones from that site always worked for me! 
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Heather!  I must have entered like 20 codes last night and none of them worked....I have to go hang out with the FMIL and then my parents but I will check it out tonight.  Thanks again!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second retailmenot, and if you have any time at all (like say a few days or so), join their mailing list because they tend to send out coupon codes that way, too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It worked...thanks!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't use Magnet street. It looks cool online but when i ordered my std's my fiance looked pink in the magnet when he was normal looking in the picture. the color pigment was awful and i wrote the company and they said they'd redo them i would just have to pay for shipping but i had free shipping the first time. it was a nightmare
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_magnet-street-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:a56453e4-2b00-4fce-ae91-dc156853ad0ePost:d7e1bc2a-641e-4a75-9c00-c6e4e51427eb">Re: Magnet Street Ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't use Magnet street. It looks cool online but when i ordered my std's my fiance looked pink in the magnet when he was normal looking in the picture. the color pigment was awful and i wrote the company and they said they'd redo them i would just have to pay for shipping but i had free shipping the first time. it was a nightmare
    Posted by lovebug215[/QUOTE]

too late.  i ordered them wednesday night.  Ugh, I'll let you know if I have the same problem.  My friend used magnet street and I when I got hers, I thought it looked great.  They're not as sturdy as I would like but I don't know if any are.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards