• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

on the beach...

I am planning a beach ceremony, but we have an alternate reception site. Some towns require permits, etc. and some do not require anything. Is anyone having any luck navigating through this??

Re: on the beach...

• i thought about the beach wedding.. but decided i didnt want to do the leg work with permits/rentals, etc. the best thing to do is call the city/look it up online on their rules for beach weddings, because like you said some require and some dont. maybe check your local boards for more help!!
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My first choice was also a beach wedding ceremony. I know that if you go on the city website or even call them they can tell you exactly what you need in order to have a beach front ceremony. They are very accomidating when you tell them you are a bride. Good luck.
  • Are there any wedding planners in the location? If so, call them and ask. When I've called about the logistics, the planners I've talked to have been quite helpful. I'm a research freak, though, so I looked up the county and state regulations online so that I knew what was required of me or any planner I hire, and could make sure to ask the right questions when I confirm with them that the process can be done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards