• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

Anything new you have learned?

Thought I would see if any other knotties found out anything "new" about their FI since the engagement....anything at all.I have discovered that FI has more religious beliefs than I thought. Also that FI has seriously thought about his wedding since he was a kid as he was in a lot of them. I had not thought about it until the day he proposed, lol.'Anyone else?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anything new you have learned?

• FI and I had talked a lot before we got engaged.  Our friends had always said we were the married couple since we've been living together... 7 years ago.I'd be very, very surprized if anything new came up at this point.  We had all the "big" discussions when we moved in together.  About the only thing new that would come up now would be me not knowing he liked a certain movie or food dish... I can't name anything off the top of my head though.
  • My FI is a groomzilla.  He is trying to take over the wedding planning.  He was never intersted in talking wedding until the engagement.  Now?  total 180.
  • I realized that...1. FI wants an "e-ring" just as much as us girls to show he's taken 2. FI REALLY doesn't want a religious ceremony3. He wants kids around the time we are 30 yrs old...I can't think of anything else right now
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards