• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

Magnet Street FYI

I recently ordered samples of the STD magnets/labels from their site & they sent me a bunch of different return address labels/envelop seals + a sample magnet for free. On top of that the brochure came with a 10% coupon good till Dec 12th. Here is the link if you want to check it out![link]http://www.magnetstreet.com/request/request/market/517/form/request[/link]
Photobucket

Re: Magnet Street FYI

• Well naturally they don't ship here.  See how frustrating this gets!  LOL!!  I'll be at my mom's in October, I think I'll have them shipped to her.  I swear I wish people would get it though, we use the same US postal service as you guys do, it's very hard to order things down here because a lot of places consider us international and it drives me nuts!  LOL!!
  • We used magnet street as well for our save the date magnets and flat invitations, and also bought all the envelopes, return address labels, etc. from them. I can't say enough abour the quality as well as quick turn around time. If you set up an account (you have to when ordering samples), you will be notified of specials they are having. We bought all of our invites during one of their 25% off specials, and saved quite a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards