Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

JLP Open Houses

Hi, ladies. I am an old/longtime Knottie/Nestie who will be celebrating my fourth wedding anniversary soon. Congrats to those of you who are newlyweds!I wanted to pass along some information for those of you looking to make some new friends and volunteer. I am NOT selling anything.The Junior League of Philadelphia will be hosting a series of Open House events in the coming weeks for prospective members. You do not have to know a current member to join. You just have to be serious about volunteering. The events are free. Light bites will be provided. There will also be a cash bar at the restaurant events.The schedule of events is posted here:http://www.jlphiladelphia.org/?nd=membership#meetgreetVisit www.jlphiladelphia.org to R.S.V.P. to attend an Open House and to learn more about the community programs and other events the JLP supports. The organization has been around for nearly 100 years and also provides training and professional development programs to its members. Thanks. I hope you will considering coming out to learn more! JLP Mission:The Junior League of Philadelphia, Incorporated, is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.The JLP is a 501(c)(3) organization (nonprofit) 

Re: JLP Open Houses

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards