Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Aldie Mansion

Rants / Raves?

Pricing info not working on the site for the menu so that would be helpful if you knew that too.

I can see the price for an event depending on day and time info. I emailed them yesterday currently waiting for information back but if you could help me out it would be apreciated.

Re: Aldie Mansion

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not a rave about Aldie Mansion but a rave about Jeffrey Miller catering (same caterer - we're just having our wedding at Tyler Arboretum) - we did our tasting and the food was amazing and they have been really easy to work with and totally accommodating!
  • Options
    MrsJPalamarMrsJPalamar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How is the pricing from them? I can't seem to find any prices and they have not gotten back to me about anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am getting married at Aldie Mansion this August.  Pricing for J Miller Catering starts at about $100 per person or so for their basic package (does not include gratuity).  If you figure in the rental fee, liquor, and all the other stuff, you are at about $135-40 a person or so.  Feel free to PM me or email me if you want more info vgilbert78@gmail.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am getting married at Aldie Mansion this August.  Pricing for J Miller Catering starts at about $100 per person or so for their basic package (does not include gratuity).  If you figure in the rental fee, liquor, and all the other stuff, you are at about $135-40 a person or so.  Feel free to PM me or email me if you want more info vgilbert78@gmail.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello! My sister had her ceremony and reception at Aldie about 6 years ago and it was fabulous! I definitely recommend it - was the best wedding I've ever been to hands down :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards