Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

New here

Hi!  Justed wanted to introduce myself.  I just got engaged Saturday May 1.  I am very excited for the wedding and the planning!  I hope some of you can help me and I can maybe help so of you out as well.

Michelle
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New here

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Michelle! Congrats on your engagement, that's very exciting!  What is your FI's name? 

Keep us updated on your planning progress.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOO HOO!  Congrats!  Enjoy the engagement for a little while before you start planning.  Let it all sink in! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  

I agree with taccoten let it all sink in and enjoy.
  • Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  Its never to early to start looking around and taking note of things you like and don't like.  Things book early in Philadelphia, so my recommendation is don't wait *too* long to get started if, for example, you're set on a summer wedding, but can't stand the thought of waiting until 2012.  Otherwise, welcome and certainly enjoy your engagement!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww!  The freshly engaged :)  Remember that feeling ladies??

Congrats to you Michelle!  Best of luck in your planning process.  If you need anything, we are here to help!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Michelle :) Congrats on the recent engagement! I agree with some of the other ladies -- enjoy your engagement for a little while first but also make sure not to wait too long for the big things. FI and I booked our reception location and photographer fairly quickly to make sure we got what we wanted because I knew exactly when I wanted my wedding date to be.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!   What time of year or month are you guys thinking?  We waited about 3 months before we started planning but we knew were going to have over a year engagement.

Congratulations!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations!
  • Options
    mocasio3357mocasio3357 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the welcomes! 

My fiance's name is Seth and we are thinking of a year engagement with an early summer wedding.  Because of that, we are looking at venues right away and then we will take our time.  This foum seems like it will be a wealth of support!  Thanks for making us feel welcome!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards