August 2010 Weddings

Quick RSVP

So I just sent out my invites on Tuesday and already I got 4 back. I definitely wasn't expecting that. Its so exciting but it just makes everything seem real now. Its finally hitting me I think. How is everyone else's rsvp's coming? Do they come quick at first then die down and  you start to get withdrawals? I feel like I am going to be stalking my mail box daily.

Re: Quick RSVP

• Mine went out almost 3 weeks ago.  I've only gotten about 15 replies back!  I got the first 6 quickly, and now its died down... a lot.  Pretty annoying to be honest.  Only 2 of our 8 BP attendants have responded.
  • i've gotten a bunch back, probably about 15, and i only sent mine out a week ago. Of course most of those were from people we already knew would come (BP and parents/grandparents). But I am definitely mailbox stalking. I check the mail at 11 this morning and was mad the mailman was running late! lol
    August 2010 August Siggy Challange!
    Favorite Pic with FI
    Photobucket
  • Ours came in quick at first, and then slowed down.  We've gotten about 12.  It was super exciting when they were coming in.  Now I wish we had made the rsvp date sooner - I'm very ready to know how many people are coming!  It would make planning much easier!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards