• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

MARRIED!!!!!!! PIP

Hi ladies!!! 
Our wedding was just about perfect!!!  My only complaint was the crappy DJ that we ended up with.  We were told that we would have 2 DJ's for the night, after the parents dances, our main DJ disappeared and the one that we were left with SUCKED!!!  I went up to him 3 times and told him that he needed to play current music that people will dance to, suggested a few songs and about 15-20 mins later he would play those songs, then back to bad music.  We only had 12 songs on our must play list, only 7-8 were actually played.  Our reception ended, and for some unknown reason he kept playing (mind you our last dance song wasn't played before the reception ended).  The hall was being cleaned up and decorations were being taken down (we had paper lanterns hanging over the dance floor, those were taken down) and he finally played the last dance song.  there were 8 of us still there packing the cars.  Defiantly would never recommend this company to anyone!

BUT the DJ aside everything was perfect!!!! 
Mom walking me down the aisle,,,

Our beautiful niece with her ring "bear"er

We're Married!!!

Mr & Mrs

First Dance

First dance

Me & my beautiful bridesmaids (and best friends)

I am looking forward on catching up on the Knot now!!!!  I feel like I missed so much!!! 

Re: MARRIED!!!!!!! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards