Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good Morning

Yay it was kind of warm this morning!  I hope this warm weather is here to stay.

how is everyone else this morning?
October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I addressed all of our invites last night and my hand is still killing me.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning.
    I'm tired this morning, but I'll looking forward to seeing JCS tonight with my mom.  I am off tomorrow, so today it's my Friday!
    The kid I was has an appt at CHOP today, but not til 1045. We made cookies to decorate, which I prefer to do kitchen stuff at my house, but with that mid morning appt, it may be tricky.  Hopefully his dad goes to work and it doesn't matter, but if he stays home I'm not sure what we're going to do.  The kid is attached to his dad, so it makes it hard to do anything but he works in the living room, where the kid plays!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Morning

I'm grumpy and frustrated this morning.  Suppose to leave work at noon to get packed for NC. 

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Busy day ahead again, but I'm hoping to sneak out to Trader Joes at some point.  Still haven't heard anything about the job I interviewed for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning.  Bean - that's a great accomplishment!  yay!

Still no cat :( I want to thank everyone for their kind words this week.  I really means a lot to me.  Everyone on this board is so great.  I had a breakdown last night because we're supposed to go out of town tomorrow for Easter and she's still not home. 

On a positive note - no work tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bean - you addressed them by hand? I wish I could do that, I have horrific handwriting

QT - so sorry about kitty. When I was a kid we had a cat run away, and we put notices in all of our neighbors mailboxes. Weeks later someone contacted us and said she was in their woods. We went to get her and we were able to spot her but she was really scared and never came to us. So don't give up, you never know when she might turn up.

I have off work today! Yay!! I should be sleeping, but the puppy woke me up and now I can't fall back asleep.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    QT - Have you called shelters?  I think some people just drop off animals at the shelter when they find them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, there's an SPCA right by our house and we talked to them and left them a flyer. Something ate the salmon we left in the trap without setting the trap off.  We're hoping it was her and she's just getting smart about the trap.  I'm going to make more salmon tonight.
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    QT I'm so sorry about your cat :(  I would have a breakdown too. Maybe she's just waiting to pull an "Easter miracle" on you, and will be home on Sunday when you get back. :)

So last night our softball team was short one person so we only had 3 outfielders, and half of our team was drunk and/or celebrating 4/20, and we still managed to win by 12 runs. Against a team called "Got The Runs." Lol.

I so do not want to go to the gym. Or work. I just want to stay home with my puppies, who are currently curled up on my lap. But alas, there goes my alarm again, telling me it's time to get my big butt to the gym.

Have a great day ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    QT- I'm sure she'll be back. She knows how good she has it with you. :)

Mana- Cheer up, buttercup! You have a couple of days off to spend with your stepkids. It doesn't matter if you forgot something- there's always a store along the way that you can whatever you forgot up. :) (that's the only way that I keep myself from getting stressed about packing.)

Morning! I'm in a better mood today. I swear. I actually brought my school books with me today, so I might finally get some school work done. No boss in the office, and all of my work is done. I thought I would be busy today, but not till tomorrow when she brings all the payments in. At least I'm going to try to be effective and advance my knowledge... :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-246?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:abbe3b7b-1517-4233-9365-2aa893db4570Post:3b5f39bb-ce52-4a3f-aecd-a211afa209b9">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]So last night our softball team was short one person so we only had 3 outfielders, and half of our team was drunk and/or celebrating 4/20, and we still managed to win by 12 runs. Posted by Cackle6[/QUOTE]

LOL
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachel - Yup. By hand. I had wanted to just print them, but my mom had a freak out about that. My handwriting isn't pretty, but it's legible.
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cackle - what league are you in/where do you play? I'm in one down in West Chester.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm loving the weather. Wearing my flip flops today!
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Today is my Friday and I get to go home and do last minute wedding stuff.  I just want to get everything organized really. 

QT- I hope your cat comes home soon!

AW:   Ev and I are in single digits!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I totally forgot that I am going to a wine tasting class at Total Wine for my friend's birthday tonight. Wine tasting twice in one week. Good times :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Paprika.  I'm not stressing about packing, there's a walmart in J's hometown.  Basically he's letting towing be priority and work and class is taking a back seat.  The money is nice, but not if it's going to adversely affect the future we have planned.  Plus side, he might have the truck sold... so there's half of his debt gone. 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-246?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:abbe3b7b-1517-4233-9365-2aa893db4570Post:538b7de5-dc8a-46b5-bb97-f413999bccbe">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning. I'm tired this morning, but I'll looking forward to seeing JCS tonight with my mom. Posted by drink227[/QUOTE]

yay! I'm going Saturday night :)  Enjoy!

QT-  :(
     fingers crossed your kitty appears soon!

I had too much wine last night. That combined with allergies = massive headache
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun, Jely! I need to make a trip down to Total Wine sometime this week. We need to choose the wine for our reception by the end of next week and we can only find a few of the choices in the PA stores. I'm hoping I have better luck in DE.
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! Today is my friday! Also one of my BM's is in town so Im meeting her and another friend for happy hour tonight :-) QT- I hope your kitty comes home soon! Amy and Ev - Ahhh!! Single digits!!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Amy & Ev!  I'm glad we have a bunch of weddings to look forward to!  I like seeing everyone's pics.
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-246?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:abbe3b7b-1517-4233-9365-2aa893db4570Post:ba30c120-a356-46a5-9fe2-20bbf1347759">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay Amy & Ev!  I'm glad we have a bunch of weddings to look forward to!  I like seeing everyone's pics.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

I second this. Can't wait to see your pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll take a bunch of pics of Amy's for everyone and AW them right away, if it's okay with her. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    YAY for single digits and all the up coming weddings! 
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm FANTASTIC this morning. Just anxiously waiting until noon.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    QT - IDK what I'd do without my cats :-( I'm so sorry. I hope she finds her way back soon.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-246?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:abbe3b7b-1517-4233-9365-2aa893db4570Post:264c4f88-eb8e-4ecf-bd3e-9d6cabff40fb">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll take a bunch of pics of Amy's for everyone and AW them right away, if it's okay with her. :)
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

I don't mind! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Bean - I play in the Manayunk Sport and Social League, so we play mainly in and around Mayaunk. It started out as a work team 5 years ago and most of us lived in the Manayunk area then. We've all pretty much moved away since then, but it's still the most central league since we're spread out everywhere.

Do you play co-ed or all girls? Ours is co-ed, but sometimes I miss playing on an all girls team - you don't have to worry so much about getting drilled in the head like you do in co-ed, heh.
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cackle - We're co-ed. I refuse to play infield (except for catcher) because I am terrified of being drilled in the face by a guy's line drive. I just don't have the necessary reflexes. I like the co-ed because we have enough friends to totally fill out the team and not need randoms. I'd feel a lot worse being terrible if half my team was people I didn't know well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards