Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

To all you ladies getting married

I'm jealous! I miss my wedding, and I miss weddings in general! Enjoy every minute of them!

Re: To all you ladies getting married

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Touché sister.

I am now in a "nothing cool is going on with my life" stage and it is giving me baby fever. I don't want to baby fever! Keep your water away BP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have less then 3 months now.  Wow.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    23 days, wtf....

I will soon be joining the marrieds and will be bored too. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm happy to report that with 4 months to go, I have REALLY enjoyed planning the wedding and decision-making with my FI. We complement each other so well and really are a good team! It just solidifies my love for him :)

We are not going crazy over anything and are just doing things that make sense to us and are as convenient as possible for our guests. Such a fun time for us!

Thanks for the reminder to enjoy this stage...it certainly won't last forever!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV they were talking hats for the royal wedding on GMA this morning! I think I would like a feathered fascinator .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also really enjoying the planning. I will be very sad when it is all over. Hopefully some of my friends get engaged soon and I can help them with the wedding planning next!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladies-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ac3c605a-546e-4648-828f-a9775d9e0b53Post:41705d1c-259b-4ee3-9496-2856913c5426">Re: To all you ladies getting married</a>:
    [QUOTE]NCV they were talking hats for the royal wedding on GMA this morning! I think I would like a feathered fascinator .
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

<div>Like the one I tried on in the wedding shop when we looked at FMIL's dress?  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladies-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ac3c605a-546e-4648-828f-a9775d9e0b53Post:f543dd1d-5329-4da9-bffe-099a12a033d0">Re: To all you ladies getting married</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all you ladies getting married : Like the one I tried on in the wedding shop when we looked at FMIL's dress?  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

Yes. I have an affinity to feathers for some reason.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladies-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ac3c605a-546e-4648-828f-a9775d9e0b53Post:f543dd1d-5329-4da9-bffe-099a12a033d0">Re: To all you ladies getting married</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all you ladies getting married : Like the one I tried on in the wedding shop when we looked at FMIL's dress?  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

Yes. I have an affinity to feathers for some reason.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is that what you will wear to my wedding so you'll "blend" and  no one will notice you're there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're all crashing your wedding... and we all will be wearing feather fascinators and donning British accents, FYI.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladies-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ac3c605a-546e-4648-828f-a9775d9e0b53Post:26b55c78-e3d1-4ef5-87a1-7626e2cc5a35">Re: To all you ladies getting married</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're all crashing your wedding... and we all will be wearing feather fascinators and donning British accents, FYI.
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

<div>Are you good at accents?  I'm terrible, I don't even try.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too bad at British accents.  I won't even attempt Irish or Australian though.  They kept trying to get me to do an Irish accent when I was in Kildare, but I refused. 

My best accents are Brooklyn, Minnesota, and Georgia. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're finally under 2 months.  I keep saying to my FI, what on earth are we going to do with our time when we don't have to run around for wedding stuff every weekend?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That was my plan, as long as you don't call me out on it!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wil be wearing a giant turqoise and blue ruffled gown to your wedding with a 40 foot train in honor of your favorite Bristish reality TV show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Enjoy it ladies, it goes by so FAST! Sunday will be 4 months married and I cannot believe it. Have FUN... Dont stress! Everything works out :)

I am now in a "nothing cool is going on with my life" stage and it is giving me baby fever. I don't want to baby fever! Keep your water away BP!

Nicole I know what you mean... I didnt think I would have "baby fever" but I just went shopping for two of my friends who are pregnant and one just had her baby girl and I text my DH and was like "I want one.." Ha.. His response was "When we are lying on the beach with a drink in our hand in Key West and Jamaica, you know you thoughts wont be the same.." He knows me so well ;)

• Options
    Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol  Happywithhim,  FI says the same exact thing to me.  I got through phases of baby fever already, and thats what he says. 

Today, makes exactly 6 months to the day till our wedding!   wow. We're halfway there!   We haven't gotten everything planned yet, but it planned for the most part, and it hasn't been stressful at all (yet) !  ::knock on wood:: . 

It's been fun and almost relaxing at times, planning together,  "Hey i was just rec this photog, what do you think of them?   OOhh.. look at their pictures.   How about this videographer?"  

Smile

I can see the excitement ending and being sad too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards