August 2010 Weddings

Why is you FI wonderful today?

My FI painted the back room over the weekend, rang his sister and booked us in to take the kids to church for a trial run, took me to dinner at a swanky restaurant, told me he felt bad about me not getting a bach-ette party and has been trying to arrange high-tea for my friends and me the day they fly in for the wedding.  Much like me, he can't keep a surprise.  :)
He also went and ordered his ring from the jeweller.

I know it's been done before, but what has impressed you about FI lately?
Stella

Vacation

Re: Why is you FI wonderful today?

• aweilbaaweilba
    1000 Comments
    FI and I went to a vineyard for a wine festival yesterday for my birthday.  I was so surprised that he agreed to go, as he is not usually into festivals that have jazz and wine as the main attractions.  He actually really enjoyed himself and was very sweet and fun for the whole afternoon.  I'm just excited that he had a good time; maybe we'll be able to do more of these things in the future!
  • I am reading this laughing because we have been at a pool party all day and just got back.  I just brought his drunk behind home, gave him a glass of water and some asprin and put him to bed.  So....I had a little bit of a chuckle.  However, we had a blast at the pool all day!!
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • FI is keeping me motivated for getting in shape. We have been training for a 5K and without him I would have never been able to get to where I am physically today. He never lets me quit when I want to.
    He puts up with my daily wedding count down.

ExerciseMilestone

Doggie Dash July 11'- 5k 39:52
    Valentines Fanconi Anemia February 12 2012- 5k: 35:35 PR!!!
    Shamrock run March 17 2012- 5k: 36:57
    Earth Day Run April 21st- 5 Miles: 58:22 Automatic PR
    Starlight Run 5k June 2nd-
    Doggie Dash July 21 2012- 8k
    The Foam Race July 28th 2012- 5k obstacle course
    The Best Dam Run Sept. 22- 10k
  • FI helped host a kickass cookout today for 12 of our friends.  He built a dartboard cabinet yesterday and cheered me on as I cooked up a storm.  He also took me out to a great dinner last night after "helping" pick out his wedding band.  <3
    Holiday Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • FI picked out and bought a new couch for our house today. He brought me with him to approve the purchase first. and shockingly, it's very nice. :) I really wanted a red couch three years ago when we looked for our first couch and he wasn't that into the idea, but this time our new couch is red! :)
  • FI is still on his bach weekend til tomorrow, but while he has been gone, he has kept texting me cute little messages, saying he misses me (mucho!) and that he can't wait to see me when he gets in.  He's so eager to come home and be back with his future wifey!  teehee  The fact that he is among his very best friends, and he still wants to rush home, makes him very wonderful to me! :-)
    Anniversary
  • Ditto branz. FI was in Vegas with the boys last week but called on Friday to say how much he wished I were there. He came back today and was showing me pictures, and he is already planning our future trip to Vegas including hotel and gondola ride. I mentioned to him a long time ago that I"ve always wanted to go on a gondola, but IDK when we will make it to Europe and FI has always remembered it and makes note of any location that has gondolas.
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Why is you FI wonderful today?:
    I am reading this laughing because we have been at a pool party all day and just got back.  I just brought his drunk behind home, gave him a glass of water and some asprin and put him to bed.  So....I had a little bit of a chuckle.  However, we had a blast at the pool all day!!
    Posted by missmis99
    we had a similar day without the pool. we hung with a couple college friends all day. fi got a little too drunk, forgot his CC at the last bar, and is passed out. i'm a little worried, but am staying up to make sure he's okay. it was definitely a fun day overall though!
  • everyday fi is very understanding and patient with me..... i have no patience and want everything done asap but fi calms me down and makes me realize that things can wait.... he's so good to me. i couldn't ask for anything more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards