Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Crazy Phillies fan...

The crazy fan that ran onto the field the other night, not the teenager, the 34 year old DJ, well I know him haha! He's my friend from back in the day. TOO FUNNY! People are nuts!

Re: Crazy Phillies fan...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI went to the game last night. Before he left I told him not to run on the field. Well didn't I piss when some one actually did again! I sent him a text saying "didn't I tell you not to run on the field!" lol

I saw on the news this morning that the teen called his dad before he ran onto the field...shoulda listen to him when he told you not to do it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont understand why a person would deliberately get arrested.  Its not worth the arrest in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_crazy-phillies-fan?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ae358072-764e-4f27-9351-c0c96c5b3136Post:0162c305-5dda-49a3-882d-02c81aa42121">Re: Crazy Phillies fan...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont understand why a person would deliberately get arrested.  Its not worth the arrest in my opinion.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Completely agree! I guess he knew he wouldn't get tased since it was such a debate from the night before?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I don't know why anyone would run on the field! LOL People are so silly.

And as far as the teen, he should have listened to his dad!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did the guy who ran on the field last night get tasered also?  I haven't heard.  So much for the taser "setting an example" the night before.

And yeah, why would you do something so deliberate that you KNOW will get you arrested.  Oh, and I heard the DB from last night had drugs in his pocket! ha!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nah he didn't get tased, but yes he had drugs on him, he always does haha.... here is an excerpt from the espn page

A 34-year-old man ran onto the field during the Cardinals-Phillies game Tuesday night and was apprehended without incident, a day after a teenager was Tasered in the outfield at Citizens Bank Park.

Security did not use a Taser to stop the latest fan on the field. Police said the man from Warminster was charged with defiant trespass, disorderly conduct and narcotics possession.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What an idiot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree!  hes a hardcore fan though... he has the emblem on his hand! haha! But yes he's an idiot. I will tell him on his fb page haha!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ha, I didn't see this post til now  otherwise I wouldn't have asked you.  Unbelievable.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_crazy-phillies-fan?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ae358072-764e-4f27-9351-c0c96c5b3136Post:c3d4d581-00d5-43ef-aba0-99ae621778fa">Re: Crazy Phillies fan...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea I don't know why anyone would run on the field! LOL People are so silly. And as far as the teen, he should have listened to his dad!
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, When he's 38 years old and working at Burger King he'll still be saying, "Gee I should of listened to my dad when he said I should go to college."  LOL

</div>
  • Options
    shanno1676shanno1676 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry, but your friend is a complete loser.  I saw it up close and personal (2nd row seats in left field), and all he did was jump down take a few steps with his arms up in the air, then when he realized he was getting booed he put his arms up and surrendered.  Atleast when the kid did it the night before it was funny.  This guy was just jealous of the attention the 17 year old got. 

I think they should ban him from all games for the rest of the year.  I think that would hurt more then a tazer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards