• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

Black Friday -- How did we do?

I for one got several good deals...bought the picture frames to make my photo-frame card box for the wedding & also got tons of cookie tins for less than a $1 at AC Moore. Also, went to Kohl's & saved $134 & got $10 free. :) Oh & bought a pair of Michael Kors sun glasses for $30 on ruelala.com. :)

FI's dad waited in line at Best Buy & got him this awesome SLR 10 mega pixel cannon camera w/extra lense, case, etc. on sale for cheap for his b-day.

How about everyone else?

Photobucket

Re: Black Friday -- How did we do?

• I'm making FI's older sister some bath oils 9she's into stuff liek that) so I bought a bunch of essential oils on sale. And got the hair clip for my veil along with some piggy stuff for FI's mom.
    10Jul2010
  • Well, I got nothing wedding related, but I did get some great deals on some cute teaching clothes!  The kiddies started to notice that I basically wear the same outfits each week, so dropping some cash on a few new shirts and a pair of pants was much needed.  Plus, I went with FI's sister, which was really fun!  You'd think after almost 5 years together, she and I would've done something together, but this was out first sisterly outing!
  • : (
    FI and I went to a couple of stores and came home with nothing. I was looking for clutches for my BM but couldn't find any that I liked.
  • FI and I went around 11 am. We got some really good deals at michael's. We got a beautiful picture frame for our future place for 12 bucks orginally 35!  I got a couple of other things, too. I'm not one of the crazy people that stands in line at 5am lol. I hate crowds lol
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt168226.aspx[/img][/url]

Expecting baby #1: May 17, 2013
  • we got up at about 4:30 and went to walmart and got a 13 piece frame pack that i am going to use on a picture table for $13...they were actually pretty nice for $1 each...i also got some random home stuff for the inbetween while my FI is living with roommates...then to target for movies, coffee maker (my FI's stopped working), and george forman grill (trying to eat healtier)...then to staples for a shedder for his dad...this was our shortest and latest start to black friday but we still got everything we wanted :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
    Update 5.24.10
  • Didn't do to bad. Was in line at 3:30 and got everything we were after, including some wine glass (16 for $14, normally 40$) and some pocket knifes, and alot of christmas presents for people- Including a down blanket for my brother for $20 thats normally like 140$.

OOOH! And we bought FI's wedding band. I will post pics soon!
    My Wedding Bio Updated 4-2-10
    Married August 14th, 2010
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards