• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

Married, with pro pic teasers

Wedding was August 14th and was absolutely beautiful! Everything we planned turned out perfect! We had just a few hiccups:
1. I woke up the day of the wedding with a very small accent diamond missing from my engagement ring. Our jeweler in Baltimore (where it was purchased) would fix it for free but we were in Chicago for our wedding, so my Matron of honor was able to run it over to a jeweler her grandparents frequent and beg them to help! They fixed it in an hour for $75, I was so thankful!
2. The florists car broke down and they were late getting to the ceremony. Luckily my Jewish bridesmaids had no problem telling our Catholic nun that we were just going to have to wait a few minutes to start (she was very scary, and very irritated about starting late). I was surprisingly calm, but my mother was pissed and I wish she hadn't let it upset her so much.
3. FI's mom totally snapped at FI's stepmom during pictures (they don't get along and very very seldom have to be around each other). Luckily my photographer handled the situation incredibly, but FI was a little upset by it.

Sneak peak from my photog are incredible, I can't wait to see more.

Good luck to those August brides still left!

Re: Married, with pro pic teasers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards