Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Sabrina Ann's- RAVE!!!!

I am not sure how many of you know of this little gem but I went there on Saturday to look at dresses and found my dream dress!!! The store sells (and buys!) once worn dresses... also buys BM dresses (which I am going to try to sell one back to them too!)

My dress was a sample that was used in a wedding show so it was worn once but it is more than half price and PERFECT condition! The women there were amazing and so attentive.  The store also has veils, shoes, jewelry, etc... some of it is brand new but most is vintage/once worn/sample so the prices are great.  They have a lot of designer gowns so for those of you with a designer dream and a realistic budget (like me) this might be your place... After going to a few other shops and being treated like one of millions (I won't say where but one woman told me I was too opinionated... ummmm it's my wedding dress!!!!!!!!) it was nice to go somewhere that I felt special and treated like gold! I know finding a wedding dress within our budgets can be tough so I wanted to share this. 

http://www.sabrinaann.com/index.html

Good luck!

Oh one side note... if you get a dress there it is available that day... my wedding is not for over 9 months and my FMIL is letting me keep the dress there so FI doesn't see it but keep this in mind if you don't have a place to store it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sabrina Ann's- RAVE!!!!

• Options
    meganjane86meganjane86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there, too! I loved it! They were super nice and recommended a great seamstress... I need to check back there for some jewelry!
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going on Saturday to get my dress... I can't wait to look at jewelry too! Which seamstress did they recommend? PM me if you don't want to post it... she mentioned a name so I want to see if it is the same one!
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH BTW make an appointment if you want to try on dresses... they were VERY busy and told girls they could not try on dresses without an appt because they did not want those of us who did have appts to feel pushed aside! I appreciated that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy to hear your rave, because this is where I've planned on going for my dress from day one. I've heard about Sabrina Ann's since it opened since I know one of her relatives, and when I got engaged, I knew that would be the first (and hopefully, only) stop on my gown shopping list. I love the concept - definitely a find for people like me with champagne tastes on a beer budget! I've looked through their website often to see which dresses they are currently carrying, but I'm waiting until we choose a venue so I know what the tone of the wedding will be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely agree with your rave! They are very nice there! My mom got her MOB dress for my sister's wedding. And my sister found her veil there which I'll be using.

I did not go there for dress shopping, only reason being they don't carry bigger sizes. :(
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards