Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Looking for a limo company

Looking for a local limo company not crazy outrageous prices for a wedding in sept.........any ideas or suggestions girls!!!!!!!

Re: Looking for a limo company

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hello, fellow South Jersey September bride!  Unfortunately, they ALL seem crazy expensive, so I may go without one.  Try Albert's on Rt. 73 in Mt. Laurel.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't need the red carpet and champagne and just want them to get you to point a to point b, like me, I think they will go down in the price. Also, when you call don't mention that it's for a wedding, see what price they give you first.
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check out  Sterling Limousine & Transportation.  We have decided to use them.  They seemed to be the best price so far.  Since the wedding & hotel reception are only about 1 mile apart, we will have them go pick up the groomsmen from my FI's house as well.  Since there is a 3 or 5 hour minimum with all of them, we are making them taxi's :-)!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two suggestions - I'm using Accurate Transportation for my wedding.  They were suggested by knotties and I found their prices to be lower than most.

If you don't want all the frills of champagne, etc. and I just want a black limo to fit 8 people, you can always rent a limo from your local funeral home.  It sounds morbid, but I had a friend do it for her wedding and it was about 50% cheaper.  Plus, we did it for proms all the time.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hah we did that for our prom, capa!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards