Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

CARA!!!!

happy wedding EVE!  I will be stalking your FB after tomorrow! Tell your friends to  post a lot of pics!!!!

Re: CARA!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks!  We are laying here in bed, FI is dozing, i'm watching an old episode of the Office....just waiting to go! Dinner is at 7.  I'll bring my camera and if I can get online tonight, share some pics.  I got a sneak peek at the surprise grooms cake and its BANGING!!! It looks so great!

Hope you're all doing well!  I am feeling good, excited, not stressed or anxious.  I did learn this morning that my cousin passed away last night.  We were thinking she might make it through the weekend, but it just wasn't meant to be.  I don't know what (if anything) we're doing tomorrow to acknowledge. We'll see.  I think its good the wedding is tomorrow, it will lift everyone's spirits!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hijack!

I'm so excited! 
    Can't wait for pictures. 
    Have a wonderful day.  Enjoy every minute. :-)

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (another hijack)

Have a fabulous day tomorrow cara!!
    (sorry to hear about your cousin :-/   I'm sure she'll be watching down over both of you and smiling!)  Enjoy every moment!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you will see this again before tomorrow but I hope you do post pics!! I can't wait to see the grooms cake!

(sorry about your cousin, how sad.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, Cara!! I'm so happy for you and Rob! I can't wait to see the creation Christy did for Rob's groom's cake!

Looking forward to seeing pics on FB! :)

Sorry to hear about your cousin's passing! My condolences to you and your family!
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! I'm so tired and can't figure out how to upload pics to my parents computer, but I did share a pic of the grooms cake on FB if you want to see.  Had a blast at our dinner tonight!  Now just ready to crash and get going!  I can't believe our wedding day is here!!!! Have a great weekend all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards