• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

First week of Sept brides - pictures?

I still don't have mine...I e-mailed my photographers a couple weeks ago, and they said I was 4th in line (they did a bunch of things that weekend and I was the last) but it shouldn't be too long and they woould let me know when they started working on them.

Anyone else still waiting? I know they're really busy, but it's been just over a month, and I didn't even get as many teasers as they usually put up for other people...

Re: First week of Sept brides - pictures?

• I'm still waiting as well.  They said this week or next week.  I have gotten 8 teaser pics, but really want the rest of them!!
    Married 9/3/2010!!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_first-week-of-sept-brides-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:594Discussion:0609d2ee-31b0-497e-8f18-53a7e75aa365Post:ae977426-a7bd-48c7-8650-d21e8d290350">Re: First week of Sept brides - pictures?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still waiting as well.  They said this week or next week.  I have gotten 8 teaser pics, but really want the rest of them!!
    Posted by LauraK17[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.  I'm not a first week bride, since I got married on the 10th, but I'm in the same boat.  I didn't think it was too long at first, but seeing everyone else get their pics back already makes me jealous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've seen proofs and I've seen them online, but that just happened last week.  I took thought I was behind the eightball
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • I thought we were behind, but we got our photo CD at just under 4 weeks after the wedding, with a few dozen teasers up on the blog in about 2 weeks. 

If you're still waiting, what does your contract say?  Ours specified that we'd have the photo CD within 4 weeks. 
  • I have no teasers and Im two weeks out :-( Hopefully soon! I won't see my cd or all of my proofs until the end of the month.
  • About 3 more weeks until mine are available.  :(
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My photographer got married the weekend after me and went on a 2 week honeymoon so I knew I would not see pictures for a month and a half!
  • I get to pick mine up today.  Whoo hoo!

• I didn't get any teasers, but I did get all my photos this week.  Yay!

I also got my movie trailer vid :)
    If anyone cares....

password is 4496
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards