• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Guess what?

I got demoted yesterday!  Woo hoo, so excited to be at work right now!  That's sarcasm, in case you don't get my humor.

Long story short, I kick ass at my job.  They promoted me to lead.  Then my boss hit menopause and I couldn't effing stand her.  We've gotten into a couple heated arguments, she threatened to fire me and now I've been demoted.

They can really just suck it, for all I care, but I need an effing paycheck.  I'm so pissed and this isn't what I needed right before the wedding. 

/rant
Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Guess what?

• I'm so sorry. That really sucks. It's hard to go to work in an atmosphere like that every day. Hang in there!
  • UGH. How frustrating! I'm so sorry. Just breathe and get through work 'til the wedding, then we can re-evaluate the situation. Hugs to you!!!!
  • Hang in there!!!!!!!!!
  • So sorry to hear that, just hang in there, hopefully they can see what a mistake they made!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 1/16/13:7dpo Progesterone blood draw, low progesterone/weak ovulation, 50mg Clomid CD5-9 Baseline u/s on 2/4 showed I ovulated about an hour before my appointment! IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Aw Misty, that totally blows.  I'm so sorry. :-(  How the eff do they expect you to still be motivated and want to do good work for them when they demote you?  And furthermore, what kind of heartless, raging beatch demotes a girl and adds that much stress right before the wedding?  I dislike her for you. 
    Vacation

Vacation
  • a couple more weeks and then you can tell her to pound sand!
  • That blows HARD. I am so sorry about this. Hopefully bad karma hits boss lady and you get some good stuff headed your way. 

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
  • that sucks.  and is really awful to go through any time, let alone, right now.  what a-holes.  want me to punch someone in the face for you?
  • I agree about the karma - she will get hers. It seems like that always the way - the good workers get sh!t on and the bad ones get rewarded. I don't get it. Hopefully after the wedding you can get out of there!
    Alison and Tom 9~11~10
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Guess what?:
    [QUOTE]that sucks.  and is really awful to go through any time, let alone, right now.  what a-holes.  want me to punch someone in the face for you?
    Posted by shauni27[/QUOTE]

You have grown increasingly excited about punching people in the last few days, Shauni. :-)

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
  • its all of my pent up excitement.
  • Wow, that sucks, Misty.  After your HM, start looking for another job.  That's what I'm going to do.
  • Sorry I say try and pull through until the wedding then find something new to match your new life!
    image wedding countdown
  • My boss is just a two faced beyotch.  My work bff gets one story and I get another so we know she's lying.

And here's the kicker, she spun it as a positive thing.  "You don't take your star player out of the game and make them an assistant coach.   We need you on the field"  WTF?  Are you kidding me?  I know I coach sports, but the analogy made me want to vomit.  Suck it, you just lost your "star player" cuz now I don't give a fuuck. 

So excited I invited my office to the wedding.... <----more sarcasm :p
    Photobucket

Anniversary

[QUOTE]So excited I invited my office to the wedding.... <----more sarcasm :p
    Posted by brew311[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I invited the boss only.
    [QUOTE]How the eff do they expect you to still be motivated and want to do good work for them when they demote you?  And furthermore, what kind of heartless, raging beatch demotes a girl and adds that much stress right before the wedding?  I dislike her for you. 
    Posted by sunshine_day_dreams[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    image Anniversary
  • dude - HR - now.  She can't demote you just because she's having a bad day - get it documented!!!!!!

Course if you're leaving anyway, it won't matter much in the end...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • Oh man, Misty. WTF for sure. That completely sucks bad. Hopefully you can find something better after your HM, but hang in there until then...
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards