• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Roll Call

We need to know whos getting married this weekend?

And when you return from your honeymoon?

Re: Roll Call

• Me, me meeeeee!!!!  I get married Sunday.  Honeymoon til Sep 30. :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Getting married at 11am Saturday morning in Rockville, Maryland! :)

Leave for the honeymoon on Sunday the 5th and get back the following Monday, September 13th.

Have fun everyone! :D Can't wait to see photos from everyone's fabulous celebrations!

Finally Married!
  • Saturday at the Columbus Athenaeum.  Honeymoon is from 9/6-9/11 in Jamaica.  So excited and sooo nervous!
  • In Response to Re: Roll Call:
    [QUOTE]Getting married at 11am Saturday morning in Rockville, Maryland! :) Leave for the honeymoon on Sunday the 5th and get back the following Monday, September 13th. Have fun everyone! :D Can't wait to see photos from everyone's fabulous celebrations!
    Posted by MegOrr[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's right by me!  Where in Rockville?  I'm getting married on Sunday in Frederick!
    Vacation

Vacation
  • I'm getting married this Sunday, but I'm not going on the HM until 10/28.  However, it will be so well worth the wait:  a 10-day Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, woot!
  • Great minds! I was just thinking of doing this. I think we need a sticky at the top that has all the dates in it. Thoughts?

I'm 09/05/2010. Return from HM around 09/11/2010.

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roll Call : Hey, that's right by me!  Where in Rockville?  I'm getting married on Sunday in Frederick!
    Posted by sunshine_day_dreams[/QUOTE]

At the church where we met :) It's technically in Derwood but the reception is at a hotel off of Shady Grove Rd. near 270 in Rockville.

Finally Married!
  • meggorr--my grammie lived right near rockville in garrett park.  i always spent my weekends there!

sunshine--holy long honeymoon!  jealous!

we get married on saturday at 4:30 in NH.  leave for our honeymoon on monday and return on the 15th.  WOOHOO.
    [QUOTE]sunshine--holy long honeymoon!  jealous!
    Posted by shauni27[/QUOTE]

Dude, I CANNOT WAIT.  Our vacation rolls over at the end of the year if we don't use it, so we have been saving ALL of our vacation days since last summer to be able to have so long off.  It's been so brutal - but going to be SO worth it!
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Present!

(Mwahahaa)

Getting hitched Saturday at 4. Leaving for honeymoon the 6th. If we ever return from Mexico, it will be Sept. 13th.

:-P
  • edited August 2010
    I am SO excited for all of you ladies and will be stalking FB like a mofo come Monday morning.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    [QUOTE]I am SO excited for all of you ladies and will be stalking FB like a mofo come Monday morning.
    Posted by steffiel[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!
  • Getting Married on Sunday and not getting back from the honeymoon until September 21st!!!   We don't leave until the 9th though, so I'll be knotting in between the wedding and the honeymoon.
  • yea-- what stef and jessie said :oP

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• Sunday for me, in Kenosha WI.  

We leave for Mexico 9/7 return 9/14.  

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • getting married this sunday the 5th and leaving for the honeymoon on the 7th and will not return till the 24th.   ahhh so excited!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • I am getting married on Friday and will return from Cabo on September 12th!!
    Married 9/3/2010!!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards