Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Madam A

Ready for Wednesday? While DH was at work Sunday I think I figured out all my outfits.  I got what I could into my trunk so I only have DH's stuff to sneak out with Wednesday morning.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: Madam A

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm ready! DH had a baseball game last night so I took some time to get everything laid out and organized. I think I have way too many ideas, but we'll see what works and what doesn't on Wednesday I guess... How early are you getting to Sarah's? I'm so terrible at keeping secrets - I'll be glad when Wed is over!
    I haven't loaded anything up yet because I'll have some time Wednesday morning after DH heads out.

I'm excited/ a little nervous too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I start at 9 so I'll probably be there around 845 because I hate being late.
    DH doesn't work until 11 or 12 but he may go to the gym first so I'm not sure how it's going to work.
    I have 5 ideas but I have options with in those ideas.
    I have to steal his tennis racket out of his trunk Wednesday morning but return it asap because he;s playung tennis Thursday.
    I don't have a full mirror in my house so as I was trying things on trying to figure out shoes and stuff I had to stand on my bathtub I thought I was going to break my neck.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You're right after me, What time are you getting there?

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_madam-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:b3bf3b2d-1634-4293-926c-15b1988a496dPost:464e528a-df34-4a11-bb6c-61e3681eaef6">Re: Madam A</a>:
    [QUOTE]I start at 9 so I'll probably be there around 845 because I hate being late. DH doesn't work until 11 or 12 but he may go to the gym first so I'm not sure how it's going to work. I have 5 ideas but I have options with in those ideas. I have to steal his tennis racket out of his trunk Wednesday morning but return it asap because he;s playung tennis Thursday. I don't have a full mirror in my house so as I was trying things on trying to figure out shoes and stuff I had to stand on my bathtub I thought I was going to break my neck.
    Posted by drink227[/QUOTE]

You just made me lol thinking about you standing on your bathtub in your sexy clothes ;) I haven't decided yet when I'll get there. Definitely on the earlier side. My hair & makeup are sched. for 10AM so maybe I'll get there by 9:30 (before you start your shoot)?? I'm planning to get up and work out while DH is getting ready for work and then kiss him goodbye and possibly take a nap before getting in the shower and getting myself ready.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I had fallen it would've been quite a story I would have to tell.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your outfits?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Phils jersey
    apron
    one and corset
    Man's shirt and tie
    zip up hoodie that says Mrs B*** and our wedding date and I'll have DH's tennis racket 

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011

Ok good you have like the same # of changes as me... And a lot of the same outfits haha.

I'd like to try and sneak one of DH's baseball bats if I can but his bag may be in his trunk so it could be tricky...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to remember to carry his spare key tomorrow. Hopefully he won't notice.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards