Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Sinking in?

My dear friend got married last week and my cousin was married this weekend, they were both a great time.  I have spent the last months thinking and talking about their weddings.  I'm now realizing that our wedding is next!  I've reached the "it's real" and "finally sinking in" moment and I"m getting very excited.  I'm especially happy b/c at my cousin's wedding, my family was a blast.  This got FI super excited to see everyone having a good time.  I can't wait!  I'm glad to be in this place right now. 
Photobucket

Re: Sinking in?

• Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad that you have been having fun and that you and your FI are so excited!  That is so important with a few months to go and the last minute planning stuff just around the corner for you!  Enjoy the moment!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad you reached that moment! I can't wait to get there myself :)
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This has made me realize that it really is a party.  We had so much fun.  If I wasn't getting married myself, I wouldn't have noticed the flowers or the place cards.  It was the guests and the happy married couple that made each of these weddings a great time.  I'm really feeling much more relaxed about all of this.  I'm also thankful to have such a great family.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're getting excited and aren't overwhelmed.  You're supposed to have a good time at your wedding!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to my friends wedding on Sunday, and ever since I have had this bizzare mix of nervousness, excitement and stress.  I'm going to say it's finally sinking in.  haha
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer, I hope it's sinking in!  You're almost there.

I got a little nervous at my cousin's ceremony.   My heart raced as she walked down the aisle.  It made me feel worried about how I'd feel on my own wedding day.   She told me later that her heart pounded as she came down the aisle but after that, once she reached her now-husband, it all went away.  She said that seeing all of her friends and family there to support them calmed every ounce of nervousness she had felt.   This gave me goosebumps :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards