• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Nuttin But Stringz

I love Hip Hop Violin and I think I am going to incorporate it into my reception music choices------that is all.

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

Re: Nuttin But Stringz

• That's cool! I know it's not hip hop or violin, but I heard a CD of this group called Harptallica that plays Metallica songs on the harp. It was actually really interesting.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • i love when stuff like that happens---I also like Punk cover songs of older songs..lol (Save Ferris did a few)I Also LOVE "Punk Goes Pop"--it's Punk Bands Covering  Pop Hits (LMAO)I like when things that aren't musically related get put together......I guess I am a music junkie---

• Sweet deal! Does anyone else enjoy the song "Boyz N The Hood" by Dynamite Hack?
  • You mean the song from Office Space?? Of course! Who doesn't?Ferdy--I went to the Rock Band Live tour (Panic! at the Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's and The Cab) and they all came out together and performed So What by Pink. It was hilarious and awesome.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Amanda -- that is AWESOME!!! HOLY CRAP!!!   Yea Love me some Gangsta rap! lmao

• haha I def saw those guys on America's Got Talent - I think they should have won!
    "Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I completely love Punk Goes Pop!  I also really loved Less Than Jake's 'Greased' album :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards