• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

NWR What song is stuck in your head right now?

I keep humming "What Sarah Said" by Death Cab For Cutie...

Re: NWR What song is stuck in your head right now?

• Evacuate the dancefloor by Cascada..... i think because i heard it twice at lunch!
  • Love Deathcab!Song stuck in my head is "I Want You/ She's So Heavy" From the "Across the Universe" SoundtrackPS...Great movie--check it out

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• Stockholm Syndrome by Blink-182.. I have no idea why, although it's a friggin' nice change from "I'm On a Boat" HAHAHA.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Battlefield by Jordin Sparks. Very annoying since I'm not a fan of hers.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Stef you CRACK ME UP (with your pic AND your song comment)Em- you better go get your armor----tell me how can I breathe with no air??? ;oP

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• Stef.. OMG i love that "i'm on a boat" song haha. FI and I were on the ferry in NYC this weekend and I kept singing it. He thought I was nuts.
  • I listened to it at the gym (ridiculous - but it gets me pumped). I can't get enough of it, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG Leah, you're probably have no idea who I'm talking about (sports announcer for the Phillies), but that song makes me think of Harry Kalas. <3 RIP.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Embarrassing, but I have Kady Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" in my head.  That [email protected] song just sticks in my head like crazy, and then I end up humming it and looking like a weirdo at work!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • the good left undone - rise against
  • I may be too late for this, but I had 2 songs stuck in my head that are equally embarrassing: This morning: Paparazzi by Lady GagaThis afternoon: Just Dance (I just googled this one and it's by LG too...ughh... this girl on the radio was singing to this for a karaoke lyrics contest on the way to work) Ahhh..must get these songs out of my head! 
  • I must confess that the Goodbye, September post made me think of "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day and now that is in my head. Hopefully the new episode of Glee tonight will give me some peppy song to have in my head all day tomorrow.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • That's not my name- Ting Tings
  • Oh!  Thank you for reminding me about 'Glee'!!  I'm sure you're right, too...I had 'Single Ladies' in my head all day last Thursday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You're All I Have - Snow Patrol.  It's my ringtone for FI  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards