Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

F/U: What to do with your dress

I wanted to thank MH and LadyJ for their suggestion about donating my dress to "Brides Against Breast Cancer". I did some research on the program and I am 99% sure this is what I am going to do. I am currently in negotiations with my photog about doing a TTD session (she'll do it for free this winter during her off-season) so that I can wear it again and do something fun with it before giving it away.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: F/U: What to do with your dress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great idea!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you contact Sabrina Ann's?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great!! I wonder if I tell my photog this if she will also do one for free... she talks to your photog a lot and goes to lunch and such with her. She envies her :)  It is cute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you guys hang with your vendors?  

It seems I miss out on a lot by living out of the country.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I talk to my photog and videog on FB. I talk to other photogs too, like Marc Anthony. haha.  I talk to my DOC on FB too.  They are all like my friends now, so it will be so fun on the day of the wedding. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV - my communication with vendors was pretty limited to emails and a face-to-face meeting once or twice.  You're not missing out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_fu-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:b4ff59a2-3edb-4fb7-9e98-8c618feb74d8Post:73ceb618-2543-4005-9331-f6cc556fa9a3">Re: F/U: What to do with your dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]NCV - my communication with vendors was pretty limited to emails and a face-to-face meeting once or twice.  You're not missing out.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

<div>This seems normal to me.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also don't have FB and DH accuses me of being introverted  :)
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have FB, and didn't talk to my vendors much at all. Once and a while my photog, but that's it. And it was usually business related, or because of the breast cancer fundraiser I was having.. being in another country you aren't missing out NCV, don't worry!

Also, when do you get back in town??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think my vendors are all obsessed with FB haha. Then again I am too. I lead a boring life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We don't have our tickets yet, but we think Dec 21st. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa this thread really took off!!

NCV - I don't talk much with any of my other vendors... I spoke with my photog when DH and I picked up our pro album. This started the TTD talk...
    Also, I didn't contact Sabrina Ann's... I looked at their website and got a kinda icky vibe re: their policy on David's dresses (which mine is)... So I didn't delve into it any more...

B2B - Yea, I knew they were friendly. I actually wanted to book Sharyn but she was already taken. She rec. Denise and the rest is history! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A- what a great idea!  TTD would be so much fun, and then what a great cause to give your dress to.  Any ideas what you are going to do for your TTD session?
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards