Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

more snow?

I just looked out my office window and it's snowing again.  How did I not know it was going to snow again today?  Dah!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: more snow?

• edited December 2011
    Today, tomorrow, Tuesday...
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

It snowed for about an hour here in Annapolis before lunch, and that's probably what you're getting now.  It probably only amounted to a 1/4 inch on the snow that already existed but didn't stick to the streets.

Watch out for next week though!

• ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom tried to convince me to have a winter wedding because they are so pretty.  I am so glad I didn't listen to her.  I hate the cold/snow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_snow-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:b54625c7-d3c3-42ef-88c7-05367214ce84Post:7d601e6d-1877-44c0-bad3-f55d837dd797">Re: more snow?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom tried to convince me to have a winter wedding because they are so pretty.  I am so glad I didn't listen to her.  I hate the cold/snow.
    Posted by ev4149[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i'd advise against it haha.
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It snowed in my part of MD for 3-4 hours, but didn't amount to much... nothing on the roads.  It just covered the dirty gross iced up snow from Wed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards