Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

AW Something

I need some positivism...

What do you have to AW?  WR or NWR doesn't matter.

Re: AW Something

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought DH tickets to a NY Yanks game in June for his bday.  It's a Saturday day game in their new-ish stadium.  We haven't been there yet.

Not much of an AW, but I acutally read a book this weekend LOL.  I usually have a super short attention span and get distracted easily so books aren't good for me.  I read one of Chelsea Handler's books while DH watched the Masters (boring!).
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Cirque in AC last night, and it was awesome. I'm also going to see the one in NYC that opens in June. I'm going in July.

My goal is to see all the shows that they put out there. It probably wont' ever happen, as some don't come around here, some aren't playing anymore, and some are strictly in Vegas and IDK when I'll get back there, but that is my goal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I lost a pant size just by cutting the portions of food I eat. I woke up one day last week and my pants didn't fit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm going to AW my sister.  I had such a good time with her this weekend... and I'm so proud of her because of how talented she is.  She's going to be an amazing stylist one day.  I really wish that I could have been in a better place during the hair show so that I could have gotten pictures.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And something to not AW, as it's awful. I'm a BM in a wedding in September. The people made me order a size 16 BM dress. It's going to look so awful on me it's not even funny. Even in maternity I'm a size 2 or small and it's big on me..... but because it's not a maternity dress.... the waste won't fit unless they ordered it. Depressing moment!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought I lost my camera cord and charger, but I just found it. :)  I could get the pics out of the camera without it but I could not charge it. Small but still something :)  NOW I am off to get the pics off the camera and post some.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm down to the teens until my wedding!  I cannot wait! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having my sister's baby shower this Saturday.  Can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I picked up that jogging stroller this weekend. $80 for a $300 stroller. I heart it. Big time. Speakers, suspension, heavy duty fabric, fixed front wheel, tons of storage... phew.

I also found the hangers I use at Ikea this weekend, more in a pkg for less money than I was buying them! Next time we go, I'll be buying in bulk. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already used up my AW in the good morning post - Settlement is tentatively 26th of May!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thumbs up for everyone's AW's!  Keep them coming.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's gorgeous today.  GORGEOUS.  JEGs and I are roasting hot dogs on our new grill and eating them on the porch.  I am insanely excited about this.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're getting our marriage license on Thursday (exactly 1 month from the wedding!!). Also, my bridal shower is on Sunday Laughing

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And to ditto, Amer - It is absolutely GORGEOUS outside!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought these totally awesome shoes for the wedding: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooooooooooo I like those shoes!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards