• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Just saved my date!

Hi September 2010!I am so excited! We just booked our date on September 26, 2010 at our first choice venue! It is absolutely beautiful! And the church is a few blocks from the venue saving us money on transportation. FI and I were engaged on September 26, 2009 so we are thrilled to get our date. I feel a huge relief too, ever since we got engaged I've been overwhelmed with all the questions and really bad advice family has been giving me and I'm happy we were able to ignore it all and do what we want in the end. The best part...which I think pulls it all together for me, is that we also booked an afterparty location in the downstairs of our venue. I know that no matter what happens...how much drama my Mom-Zilla brings into my life before the day...I will have my time to party with friends at the afterparty! I'm so happy we were able to do something that fits our personalities and isn't the princess dream I never had!Everything after this just gets easier right? The big decisions are made...now the rest is just fluff!Now to plan the honeymoon...hehe

Re: Just saved my date!

• Congrats on booking the venue, setting a date, etc.  And try to block out all the negative stuff, the girls here have lots of good advice.  For starters, maybe if you can change your sn, it's probably not a good idea to have your e-mail address so public.  That being said, I know a bunch of people from Lehigh - my school's alumni program does trips all over the world with Lehigh's!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do you know how to change it? The account tools won't let me...oh well.Lehigh is great...love it! I always get information about the alumni trips, some of them sound amazing. Trips in the amazon, around the world...really once in a lifetime. Where have you been with them?
  • I went to Italy, that was the only trip I went on :)  I keep getting the things in the mail and thinking, "If only..."It was so much fun though, honestly a once-in-a-lifetime thing and it was great that they had all the activities planned out and little extras so that you could choose to stay in the hotel or explore on your own, or go on the extra trips.  I met a lot of really great people and our tour guides were fantastic.  It was a graduation present - they are SO expensive, I could never afford it myself!I don't know how to change the account name, actually, maybe someone else can help you with that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! And welcome to the board. There are a lot of great girls here. Can't help you with changing your name. Part of me wants to say, you have to delete your account and start over, but I could be wrong.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • on the main page at the top go to update account.  at the bottom of that page you can choose your user name.  If you already picked your email for that then you cannot change it unless you create a new account.Happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards