• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Return Address Lables / Stickers - Weird?

So FI took it upon himself to order some return address stickers to put on our save-the-date envelopes. They just arrived today in the mail. They are very cute, but I just noticed that FI decided to put "The _______ Family" on them instead of "Ivan ________" or "Ashley ______." Is it weird to send out the Save-the-Dates with these stickers even though we are not a family yet? What are you ladies putting on your return lables for your STDs / invitations?
"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Return Address Lables / Stickers - Weird?

• Hmm I am not sure. Our return addresses for our STDs went out with Linsey___ & Lars____....I think our invite mock up has the same thing.
  • I was thinking of just doing Amanda ____ & John ____. I was just going to use the clear sticky labels and print them myself. That way we can keep using them for other things.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • That's what I would do:  Jody_____& Dan ______.  It doesn't make sense to use a combined last name if you aren't married yet!
  • Hmmmm maybe save those lables until after you're married.  It is a little strange to send them out when the wedding hasn't happened yet.
    [URL=http://tinyurl.com/codlr5]My Bio [/URL]
  • Ours are done and say Jennifer_______& Daniel)_________. We do already have ones that have our last name when we are married, but those will go on all the Thank You cards!
    Married at last!!
  • We just used our first names so that we can use it before and after the wedding. We figured whomever we are sending invites or other mail too should know us well enough to know the last names already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards