• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Let's vote

Wedding time off and taking off my birthday is already taken into account, so no worries there.

I have 29.33 hours of vacation left until the end of the year.

If I take a full day off tomorrow instead of a half day, I will have 25.33 hours of vacation left until the end of the year.

So let's vote.

I hate that you can't edit polls because I just realized "work from home" is also an option.

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!

Re: Let's vote

• Whole day. Not even a question.
  • In Response to Re: Let's vote:
    [QUOTE]Whole day. Not even a question.
    Posted by stephaniem1977[/QUOTE]
    This exactly :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• A WHOLE DAY WEATHER FORECASTER
    [QUOTE]A WHOLE DAY WEATHER FORECASTER
    Posted by mullen24[/QUOTE]

LOL.

• I voted 1/2 day because I hoard my time - but I'm obviously in the minority!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • I'm in the minority and voted a half day since I'm working the whole day today, Wed., and Thurs. and taking a half day on Fri.  I had to make sure I had enough vacation time for the HM which isn't until 10/28.
  • If you have the time which sounds like you do and you aren't stingy about vacation (not a bad thing) then go for the whole day!
  • Whole day, absolutely. I only took off the day before the wedding and I'm sort of regretting it and contemplating taking off the Thursday before as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i voted half day since that is what you were planning on doing.  i cant have a kink in my plans this close to the big day.  also i need all the money and time off i can get.
  • Well hell, if you can work from home, why not.

I just realized I have a major project due next thursday, which is the day I'm taking off.  I can push it back, but I feel like a tool.  I could have it done earlier if not for the 4-day weekend.
    murrayed
  • I voted half day.  Once you get in and actually get doing - you can Knot for a little bit - and then it's time to go!  Then you have that time if you need it later.

Since my job is relatively new, my PTO is gone for the year! I'm actually going into the red for the honeymoon.  That being said, I only get Friday off this week.
    [QUOTE]I voted half day.  Once you get in and actually get doing - you can Knot for a little bit - and then it's time to go!  Then you have that time if you need it later. Since my job is relatively new, my PTO is gone for the year! I'm actually going into the red for the honeymoon.  That being said, I only get Friday off this week.
    Posted by tba0313[/QUOTE]

That's me too ... I'll be in the red until the end of September, and then I'll be back in the black by the middle of October. I started in April. I should have more vacation, but I missed 3.5 months of the year, so ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards