• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

RSVP's! :)

Got my first two RSVP's in the mail. I sent them out Monday :) And both are attending the reception! Woohoo. 57 days is going to go by way too fast!

Re: RSVP's! :)

• Woo hoo! It definitely is going by too fast.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay! They are soo exciting to see them waiting in your mailbox!

I'm at 56 days today!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 1/16/13:7dpo Progesterone blood draw, low progesterone/weak ovulation, 50mg Clomid CD5-9 Baseline u/s on 2/4 showed I ovulated about an hour before my appointment! IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Try having only 37 days to go!

• Holy Cow steffiel , how'd you get so many people to reply so quickly.  I sent my invites out week of July 12 count is

102 ready to party
    10 missing out
    129 can't find the mailbox...or probably the RSVP...
  • Hey steffiel, think you could put the codes for the RSVP count in the sticky thread at the top?

murrayed
  • I'm down to 36 days and feel like crying because I'm a big ball of emotion at this point. lol Happy, excited, stressed all rolled into one.
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/24zht0w.jpg[/IMG]
  • woo hoo we are all so close. i am a big ball of emotions too.. talk about being stressed out!!

but soon it'll be over before we all know it.
  • I sent mine out about two weeks ago and I've got three cards back. BOO Cry
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • I just got 2 more RSVP's in the mail today... We are at 34 Yes, 1 No, and 157 Who knows? haha... I'm stressed that all 192 are going to say yes... I'm only really budgeted for 150...
    IAmPregnant Ticker Photobucket
  • More RSVPS!!

I have 100 people so far attending the wedding and reception.

YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards