• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Honeymoon Help! Darn Hurricanes!!

Hi I'm Chanel!!!

We were suppose to go to the Bahamas on Monday but since we have the travel insurance we are going to cancel because I don't want to take any chances with bad weather.

Now I'm feeling really overwhelmed because I have no idea where to go. My Travel Agent sucks and is no help. We have already taken vacation at work so we can't postpone it. 

If you all could just tell me where you are going that would be really helpful because I have no idea where to start looking.

Our budget is $3500. All I need is a beach, nice hotel, and WINE!!! Sorry this is long but I really would appreciate the help. TIA 

Re: Honeymoon Help! Darn Hurricanes!!

• I'm going to Hawaii and we paid around 3500 for 7 nights. Only breakfast is included though. Another girl on here just got a great deal to Hawaii. 
    image 175 Invited so far! image 134 Are ready to party!
    image 41 Will be missing out image 0!! Are making me stress Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Western side of Mexico, like Cabo San Lucas, is where we're going and will not be affected by the hurricane.  There are lots of AI resorts there, call a travel agent and they should be able to work out hotel and flight for that price.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to Re: Honeymoon Help! Darn Hurricanes!!:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to Hawaii and we paid around 3500 for 7 nights. Only breakfast is included though. Another girl on here just got a great deal to Hawaii. 
    Posted by kchicko[/QUOTE]

Food in Hawaii is really expensive, so if you decide to go to Hawaii you will definitely need to budget for this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i agree with cabo.  this is a brilliant idea.  good luck!
  • cabo still gets hurricanes.  Hawaii actually does too. If you really want to get out of the zone, go to Aruba or wait till after the season ends.
  • No beach but some beautiful places to stay and wine...Napa/Sonoma Valley. You can do it for that price, also.  And no chance of a hurricane!  Call Napa Valley reservations and Travis will set you up!!!  He is awesome!
    So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Aruba may be an option too for your budget, depending on how many days you plan to stay.

We are going to OBX for 10 days and just the condo alone was $1200. If you don't minding spending the additional $1300 out of pocket (aka: it's not AI), it's a great option, although probably not for next week.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards