• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Well, for as bad as Target is...

They did just send me an email telling me that some of my items are out of stock.

However, one of those items was Pictionary.  You discontinued Pictionary?  Bad Target!
murrayed

Re: Well, for as bad as Target is...

• MegOrrMegOrr member
    100 Comments
    I got an e-mail from Target a couple of days ago but there was nothing listed!! So I went and checked and there were just a few items that were "Temporarily Unavailable" but some of those have come back in stock since then. Definitely gonna keep an eye on it though!!

Finally Married!
  • Did they list it under a new skew or something?

Discontinue pictionary?

also..you can register for pictionary?!

That's awesome
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You're lucky... We got an email that said something like that, but they didn't even list the items that were discontinued or out of stock... Just a blank email saying "sorry!" Although, we also had a mix-up where baby items showed up on our registry and then mysteriously 1/2 our items didn't show up at all... Big fiasco. Luckily we registered at BBB for most stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We registered for a tent through target...and on my registry it now shows the tent twice (never did before).  On one of the listings it says wants 1, got 0.  On the other one it says wants 1, got 2, temporarily unavailable.  Apparently, something is screwy.
  • Sierra, I have been worried about baby stuff ending up on my registry, so I went to a Target store and tried to print it out... It took like 20 minutes, and the machine ended up being out of paper.  

There was also a sign on the registry monitor that said 'tilt screen for readability' and when I tried to tilt the screen down it toppled out of the holder and would have fallen 3 feet and probably broken if I hadn't caught it... good times.

murrayed
  • Ha!  I just checked the registry and it says pictionary is 'fulfilled'.

So yay first registry item purchased!!
    murrayed
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_well-bad-target?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:594Discussion:33d25882-8189-4882-96d4-ddb7380ac346Post:3f201353-7de5-4df6-ba96-af4ef6b7a82d">Re: Well, for as bad as Target is...</a>:
    [QUOTE]No email. I checked the registry and everything is still there...but someone bought us the Starry Night picture. HAPPY DANCE!!!
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Heck yeah Vangogh!!!</div><div>I love him--- it's a toss up between him a Picasso and Pollack </div><div>Swoooon!</div>

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• I got this too and went on and nothing was unavailable, weirdd!
  • Still only two items from our registries have been purchased :(  Come on people, mama needs a new microwave!
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • Cleo7Cleo7 member
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Comments
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_well-bad-target?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:594Discussion:33d25882-8189-4882-96d4-ddb7380ac346Post:6c88816b-76eb-4525-8c0f-b2402aae443d">Re: Well, for as bad as Target is...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're lucky... We got an email that said something like that, but they didn't even list the items that were discontinued or out of stock... Just a blank email saying "sorry!" <strong>Although, we also had a mix-up where baby items showed up on our registry and then mysteriously 1/2 our items didn't show up at all</strong>... Big fiasco. Luckily we registered at BBB for most stuff.
    Posted by Sierra_85[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine the commontion from my mom and grandparents if they saw baby stuff on our registry!  I'm worried that my grandfather is going to buy us baby stuff for the wedding as a hint...
    image Final Count: 80 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2010

BB&B didn't e-mail me when my luggage was discontinued - if FMIL hadn't told FI, I wouldn't have known, because it wasn't entirely obvious just looking at our registry, either.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • There is only so much room on the game shelves, and when new games come in they have to discontinue others to make room for them. If they've had one for a while they will decided that they'll put that one away for a while to make room for new ones. Or if it hasn't been selling well. On the bright side, once stuff gets discontinued it's only a matter of time before it goes to clearance!!
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_well-bad-target?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:594Discussion:33d25882-8189-4882-96d4-ddb7380ac346Post:06725a10-8fe4-4abb-98ab-d34011f810d3">Re: Well, for as bad as Target is...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did they list it under a new skew or something? Discontinue pictionary? also..you can register for pictionary?! That's awesome
    Posted by diablesse[/QUOTE]

<div>We registered for Mexican Train Dominoes and Scrabble... We got the dominoes at my bridal shower...</div>
    IAmPregnant Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards