Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hair - Jill Kozar or Megan Cahill?

I decided on Cindy from Dylan Michael's Cosmetics to do my make-up for the big day. Now hair. Both Megan Cahill and Jill Kozar are available and I've heard good reviews on both. Megan's prices are a little more affordable, but I know Jill and my make-up artist work in the same salon which might be convenient. Would you recommend one over the other?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair - Jill Kozar or Megan Cahill?

• edited December 2011
    I am using Megan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Meghan too. I loved my hair trial. I also think she has a great personality and will be someone I want there while getting ready on my wedding day.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Jill - she is an awesome person. I felt so comfortable with her at my trial and my hair looked amazing. I highly recommend her!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I've heard good things about both, I guess I prob can't go wrong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jill! She's my forever hair stylist now, she's doing my hair for the TTD on Sunday too. : she is amazing.
  • DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Jill because her and Cindy are in the same salon and to save bucks we are traveling to the salon to get our hair and makeup done! I really liked Jill she is first of all very talented and she has a great personality and makes you feels super comfortable and is willing to do and try anything you ask her too.

I'm sure Meghan is also awesome, you can't go wrong with this decision :)
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jill.  She's great.
  • edited December 2011
    initially i booked megan but shes in a wedding on teh day of mine and had to cancel. i contacted jill and thank goodness she was free! i had my trial last week and she was soo fast, got to know me, made comments and tips based on my dress, and has been in contact with me ever since exchanging ideas. im so happy with my decision. and im also using cindy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards