• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Fun Poll

I was catching up on Say "Yes" to the Dress and one girl said something along the lines of, "I wear pearls, not rhinestones". So it got me thinking...
Alison and Tom 9~11~10
Anniversary

Re: Fun Poll

• My gown has built-in shiny, so I have no idea what I'm doing for jewelry. Never was a huge fan of pearls but will probably have to mix them in just to avoid sparkle overload.

BabyName Ticker
  • I'll be wearing my pearl necklace i got when i graduated college, my mom's pearl earnings. my dress has little pearls and some rhinestoneness to it. :) I like the sparkle of rhinestones. But I LOVE pearls!
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    image image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• i'm not really either, but my mom is having a fit if i do not wear her grandmothers pearls.  compromise: wrapping them around my wrist into a bracelet.  also, i think pearls are more classic than rhinestones, so i would probably lean towards REAL pearls more.
  • Not big on either. Not a huge jewelery girl, but for the wedding I'm going with some blingy earrings & a bracelet.

BTW, love the pearls into a bracelet idea! That'll be really gorgeous!
  • I love pearls, but I also love bling.  And I actually love colored pearls more than white/ivory right now.  Especially Tahitian and chocolate.  

My dress is pretty sparkly, so I'm doing red pearl drop earrings and red pearl multistrand bracelet.  They'll have a little bit sparkle, but not enough to distract from the dress.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Im with lia and not really a jewelry girl the only thing i wear unless im dressing up is my e ring and before taht it was nothing! My dress is very old looking so i'm wearing a pearl bracelet that was my grandmothers
  • I'm a total jewelry wh0re.  Love it!  My dress is very sparkly, and I'm wearing a rhinestone bracelet and earrings.  But I also took Grandma's pearls and wearing them as another bracelet (makes it 3 strands around the wrist).  Only doing it cuz mom asked and it would mean a lot to her.  I don't remember my Grandma at all. :(
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• I'm allergic to most stuff.  I'm also wearing a halter dress so I don't really want too much bling going on anyway. 
  • I'm wearing my grandma pearl necklace.  My dress is very blingy wth both pearls and crystals. So simple jewelry, pearl stud earrings and the single strand pearl necklace
    Photobucket
  • pearls!!
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • I think in the crazy mix of beading on my dress there may be pearls, but for the most part I'm a rhinestone gal. My dress is pretty sparkly, so even if there are pearls, there aren't many.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • I like both, but I would LOVE a pearl necklace to wear at the wedding. I have a pearl ring that I am absolutely in love with (and really want to have my wedding band put together with the pearl ring instead of my e-ring - but I won't) and I would love a necklace to match. But, I think I am probably going to wear the necklace that I wear EVERYDAY that FI bought me for Christmas. :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards