Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

For girls who had B-pics with Sarah

So I was just thinking the other day that I have really bad tan lines and I will continue to have bad tan lines up until the wedding day because I've been running. My question is, will/does Sarah touch up your pics so you don't have tan lines? Or does the MUA just airbrush it away? I'm hoping that's what the MUA will do for the wedding day.

Re: For girls who had B-pics with Sarah

• edited December 2011
    I'd ask Sarah about that, actually. I know that airbrushing the tan lines out is absoultely possible, but to do it in eery photo will likely be a lot more photoshop work than she usually does to pictures.  She may be happy to do it for an extra charge, though.  Just drop her a line and see.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    k thanks Heather!
  • edited December 2011
    She'll touch up a few pics at the beginning when she gives you the web gallery.  If you pick untouched pics for your album, she will photoshop them before they are printed.  She can do it, but I would still check with her on how much retouching she can do and still keep the pic looking normal.
  • edited December 2011
    When is your B session with Sarah?  I actually have my session on July 13....small world if we were on the same day.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine's August 2nd.
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar...my friend Kelly will be there that day.  You can tell her you know me from the Knot, she won't be werided out ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards