Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

familiar with stroudsburg / poconos? looking for someplace to take pretty pics!

the northeastern board isn't very active so i thought i'd try you guys in case anyone is familiar with the area up there.  i'm trying to find a nice area to take some wedding pics before the wedding where we can get some nice views.  It will be late sept and i know it looks so pretty up there with all the fall colors i just don't know where to go! lol any parks or open areas with nice views? 

we might stay at the shawnee inn which has gorgeous views and i'm trying to get someone to tell me if i can have the wedding party meet me there and take pics even tho i'm not getting married there and the rest of them won't be staying there.  since i'm not sure if they'll go for that i need some other options :P

Re: familiar with stroudsburg / poconos? looking for someplace to take pretty pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can ask my brother... he lives in that area.  Jim Thorpe has some cool views.  My friends used to go cliff diving up there.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so bad with directions in the Poconos, but is Bushkill Falls anywhere near where you'll be?  The "Niagra of Pennsylvania"...

We visited there once when we stayed in the Poconos and it was beautiful.  Of course, this was summer and like I said, I'm not even sure if it's in the right area.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest Bushkill falls as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Def Bushkill.
  • Options
    peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!
  • Options
    cutiepie75cutiepie75 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bushkill is in that area, and great for pics.  Also, the DE Water Gap is there with a state park.  Jim Thorpe is about an hour away  Have fun, and good luck!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bushkill and I like Jim Thorpe.  It has the train station the prison if you want something out of the ordinary.  They have some small pretty cool streets there as well.  Also, if you go to JT, make sure you do a wine tasting before you leave and take some for the road.  Delic!  If you don't do your pics there, I think JT is definitely a town worth visiting whenever.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards