• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Holy Crap...E-pics

After what seemed like forever I finally got my e-pics.  They're cute but I have self confidence issues, so I don't think I look beautiful in them...but it was fun and I'm glad to finally see them.

http://jgiphotography.blogspot.com/
My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image

Re: Holy Crap...E-pics

• Awww you look adorable!!!
  • I think you look great!  Awesome pics :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• you look cute! I like the redwood trees teaser.

I know FI and i felt a little awkward when we had ours done since some of them we were just pretending like he wasn't there taking pics of us.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • 1)LOVE the dress and cardigan you are wearing.  want them.
    2)you guys are a great looking couple!
    3)I love the photographer you picked--these pictures are PERFECT and you guys look so good!
  • Gorgeous!!!!
  • I love your outfit too.  The pictures are great!

I scrolled down too far and thought... "WTH she got married already?".  Because it's friday and my brain is done.
    murrayed
  • I don't know what you're thinking, you look beautiful. And you and FI look so happy together.
    Your dress is super cute too!

PS I've also got some special love for UCSC since my sister graduated from there  :)
    Photobucket
  • Thanks ladies.  Yeah, I love the dress too.  I had to wear it with the cardigan because the straps were too thin.  You have no idea how difficult it was to find a purple cardigan during the summer, but found it at Target!
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • love them, and your dress !!!!!
  • Great pictures! You both look awesome and so happy!
  • You look really cute and I love your outfit! I'm getting married in Santa Cruz!!
    My Blog

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vsdnh2.jpg[/IMG]
  • They are great, and you look beautiful!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 1/16/13:7dpo Progesterone blood draw, low progesterone/weak ovulation, 50mg Clomid CD5-9 Baseline u/s on 2/4 showed I ovulated about an hour before my appointment! IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • First of all, you do not need to have self conscience issues, you look awesome. And I agree - Love the dress, and you two are an adorable couple and look SO happy. I think they are great! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Photobucket
  • vegasdvegasd member
    100 Comments
    Very pretty! Love your dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." Marrying my best friend on 9.10.10
  • You both look great!  I especially like the one where you're both peering over the fence.
  • Love love love the pics and you are absolutely beautiful!  Just look at the pics when you feel less confident and you should get a great feeling about yourself!  Look at how your FI looks at you...that should also help! 
    So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards