• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

anyone getting married on the beach?

if so where and what are you doing as far a decorations for the beach ceremony? Mine will be on the beach in Long Beach Island, NJ and right now we are having 2 bushes of hydrangeas attatched to the arbor. My venue is also setting up 35 chairs and I think that is all I want. Still debating if I want to create an isle or just leave it be and enjoy the naturalness of it all.

Any thoughts?

Re: anyone getting married on the beach?

• I'm not getting married on the beach, but it will be outside, and we decided the only decoration to do would be flower petals along the aisle.  We're not doing anything at the front.

I think your gests will notice more where your ceremony is rather than how much decorating you did!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 183 Invited image 99 Confirmed image 84 Regrets RSVP Date: August 20th
  • I am getting married on the beach in front of the hotel del. 

we are not having chairs or arbor.   we are going to have a sand ceremony so we bought a small table.  but no decor.

just a small gathering of friends & family.  without a permit we are allowed 25 people.  we will then drive to reception and all the decorations will be there. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards