• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Kudos to FMIL

So I told FI like a week ago to call his mom and see if there's anyone they want to add on the guest list because I have to order the invitations. Of course he didn't d oit until two days ago. He asked his dad and his dad wanted to invite this couple that I'm not a huge fan of.  The guy is pretty crude. Anyway, FI goes and has lunch with his mom yesterday and asks her if there's anyone she wants to add and she's like no.

So FI tells me that his dad wants to invite Mr and Mrs. X, and I'm like well were they invited to FSIL's wedding? And FI says no and I said but we have to invite them? And he's like idk. So I said what do you want to do? And he's like idk we'll talk about it later.

That night he comes home and I asked are we inviting Mr. and Mrs. X and he says no (THANK GOD!) and I'm like okay good but you're going to have to tell your dad that.  (His dad loves me and I don't want him to be disappointed or anything) And FI says well I think my mom already told him that Mr. and Mrs. X aren't going to be invited. And I was like oh thank god and I told FI to double check on that one again.

It's the best outcome ever! Neither FI or myself had to tell FFIL that Mr. and Mrs. X aren't invited.  FMIL did it for us! yay!!! :)

Re: Kudos to FMIL

• A FMIL pulling through! whoop whoop!
  • Can I get one of those? :p  It's the small victories, eh?
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• In Response to Kudos to FMIL:
    [QUOTE]So I told FI like a week ago to call his mom and see if there's anyone they want to add on the guest list because I have to order the invitations. Of course he didn't d oit until two days ago. He asked his dad and his dad wanted to invite this couple that I'm not a huge fan of.  The guy is pretty crude. Anyway, FI goes and has lunch with his mom yesterday and asks her if there's anyone she wants to add and she's like no. So FI tells me that his dad wants to invite Mr and Mrs. X, and I'm like well were they invited to FSIL's wedding? And FI says no and I said but we have to invite them? And he's like idk. So I said what do you want to do? And he's like idk we'll talk about it later. That night he comes home and I asked are we inviting Mr. and Mrs. X and he says no (THANK GOD!) and I'm like okay good but you're going to have to tell your dad that.  (His dad loves me and I don't want him to be disappointed or anything) And FI says well I think my mom already told him that Mr. and Mrs. X aren't going to be invited. And I was like oh thank god and I told FI to double check on that one again. It's the best outcome ever! Neither FI or myself had to tell FFIL that Mr. and Mrs. X aren't invited.  FMIL did it for us! yay!!! :)
    Posted by Northstar1808[/QUOTE]

favorite part of whole post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • YAY! I love when the hard part gets taken care of!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards