Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

**dibs**

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you are/were going off BC around now... Are you actively TTC at this point? Sorry if that is super-nosy... We decided to skip my last pack of pills so I can try and get on a normal cycle again sooner...

So we may be in the same boat now, so to speak :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **dibs**

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Haha, I don't mind   :)

I'm off the pill but just waiting for my first non-bc period to arrive.  A lot of what I read recommended this because it helps with more accurately dating the pregnancy.  Plus, if we were lucky enough to get pregnant immediately (which I know if a long shot), it would be AFTER the Broad St run.  Maybe a Disney baby??  ;)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're kinda doing the same... I'd like to try and have a normal cycle or two first for the same reasons. Plus we'll be at an AI in Pvnta Cana in June and I think it'd be better if I weren't preg for that... But possibly get preg on that trip. We'll see how it all works out. GL to you guys!!

Ps - Are you planning to do any charting?
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GL to you too!  And have fun  ;)

No charting to begin with.  I think a summer of "fun" may be in order.  If nothing by the fall I'll probably start with charting then.

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My only .02C for charting... there were months I was 10/14 days late, taking tests every day (WTF... why isn't my period here if I keep getting negative tests). If I charged, I would have just known I ovulated late, and would have expected the late period, rather then getting excited/disappointed time after time.

Regardless, have fun this summer you two ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A fun summer sounds good to me! :)

FWIW, I am just really interested in the concept of charting and seeing how my body works and why it does what it does, so I am going to be starting ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards